Web1

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Creativity!

I have been very busy trying to come up with some Masculine Thank You Cards.  This is what I came up with.  I had ordered the Well Worn DSP, and had to put it to use.  It is great for masculine cards.
I was put to the task by Jason, who wanted a Thank You card for his boss.  Pat was away for a few weeks, and allowed us to use his car!  It was so nice to have an extra car for a while, not to mention the air conditioning that we don't have in the Neon.
All my cards seem to be very Feminine.  We didn't think Pat would want a card full of flowers and butterflies! LOL What can I say, I love my butterflies!  If you didn't know that before, you will see below!






Hostess Gift!
This is a continuation of my Well Worn DSP.  I love the colours that it goes with.  I also love my color coach!  I have been trying out some of the Dynamic Duos and this is what I came up with that went with the Well Worn DSP.  I love how it turned out.  I think the Note cards turned out so cute!  I had to make a set for myself!  I can't wait to use them!  I am sure that one of you would love this as Your Hostess Gift!  Special Coming for August!  Watch for your news letter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!