Web1

Monday, June 20, 2011

Slow and Steady....

I have to remind myself of this daily.  I need to learn not to rush things.  Take the more laid back approach.

So most of you know that I have been struggling with my weight loss.  Well today was no acceptation.  I had an appointment at the "fat clinic" that didn't go so well.  I will not get into the details, just say that I will not be going back to that location!  I realize sometimes things get behind, heck we all do at times.  But normally when I am behind I let someone know.  I call Jason if I am staying at the gym for an extra class, or I would call home to my mom to say I would be late for dinner...  Is letting a person know that you are running behind abnormal?  It seemed to be the case today.

So to deal with this, I decided to sit and try out a few cards.  I really like the way one turned out, however not so thrilled with the second.
Lets see if you can figure out which one I am unhappy with.
Fun Fast Notes
Maybe you can help me figure out what I need to add.
Thanks all!  Have a great night.  I am nice and relaxed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!