Web1

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Big Shot


Can you tell I love my Big Shot!
The wonderful Butterflies look great.  This is a dynamic duo.  Can you tell me the colours?
I added some Silver Emboss to some of the butterflies.  I thought it kinda turned out cool.  I also tried out my new glitter on the small butterfly on the second card.  I am not sure what I think about it yet.  I will keep playing.

I believe this set has retired.
I thought it turned out ok.  I played with colouring the bugs.  I thought I could do this for a swap, but I wasn't sold on it.  I had a different card with the "negative" look.  I was inspired by the punch.

Speaking of punch... does anyone out there had my slit punch?  It is missing.  It has also retired so I can't just replace it.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!