Web1

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MDS Fun

Last night a friend and I were playing around with MDS.  We discovered that we were both missing a bunch of colours in our Card Stock.  I quickly called my upline to see if she had the same issue with her MDS.
We spend sometime trying to figure out what all we were missing.  Once we had a list of things "missing" I figured out that I would just call SU in the morning.
Today, I gave SU a call.  We figure out we were missing some downloads. So I quickly went online and downloaded what I was missing.
Of course once I downloaded everything, I HAD to check to make sure that everything was there.  SO off I went to look for Early Espresso (One of the colours we were missing).

After making sure that yes I had my Early Espresso, I had to play.  Being carefully reminded that I have appointments today by my wonderful husband.  As time apparently ticked on, I played, and played and came up with this!





I think this turned out well.  I like the way it looks when I print it.  I am going to continue to play tonight.  I also hope to get a few things done to show you tomorrow!
Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!