Web1

Friday, August 26, 2011

WOW

So I have been trying to do the blogger thing, and as you can see I am not doing so well with it.  I am trying, I even have notes up now to remind me!! 
Here is something I have been working on, and should have posted a few days ago, but I was too excited about my package in the mail!

The Angry birds game has been keeping many people busy.  So many people have been making these cards.  They have taken me much longer to get to make then I thought.  I have been working with Susan a lot, and she has kept me going.  We had to order a few of the punches from SU, and from Fiskers.  I love the grass punch.  It is so much fun.  I have used it in a few other cards also. 
We (Susan and I) are only making these 12 at a time.  They are very time consuming.  There are some very small parts that are used. Each tail feather, eyeball, and all the bits you see are individual peices.  They sure took some time to cut out, then glue before you loose them!  They are so small.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!