Web1

Friday, May 27, 2011

Crafting days

Sorry that I have not been faithful with my blog.  I hope to change that.  It is something I have been praying about for the last while.  I am slowly getting my grove back.

So I have been in my crafting area quite a bit this week.  Here are a few of the things I have been working on.

The stamp set Sunny Fun has been my inspiration.  It was the set we used for our Stamp Club.  I have so many ideas for this set, I just can't seem to get them onto paper.  So here are a few of the ones I have done.










I still need something on the last card, but I don't know what.

I have also been trying to use up some retired DSP.  It hasn't been easy because I don't have ANY card stock left that is retired!
Here is what I created.

  

I hope to keep going with this DSP paper.  I sure have lots of it!
I am in the process of finding a place for everyone to get together and have an afternoon of stamping.  It will be a "bring your unfinished projects" and we will spend the day or afternoon working on them.  It will be great to get everyone together again!  No pressures of having to purchace anything from anyone!  I miss stamping with lots of people.  Maybe if we get a good turn out we could do this monthly!
Let me know what you think.  Let me know if you have ideas of where we could hold the event.

Next months stamp set for Stamp Club will be Morning Cup.  Here is a taste of what you might see!

  
 

Not all of these cards are mine.  These cards may come from other demonstrator's and other Stampin Up! friends.
I can't wait to play with this set.  Lots of ideas out there.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!