Web1

Monday, April 25, 2011

Grab Bag

Well I was quite happy with the contents of my Grab Bags. 
Inside these bags are retired items such as card stock, ribbon, brads, simply scrapping, scrapbooking kits and so much more!  They are great!  You get so much more then the $6 or $12 that you pay!  I am so going to try and order more next order!
Let me know if you would like to get in on it!  Before they are gone.  They sold out of the $18 grab bags.

So here is what I did with my few hours last night.



There is so much you can do with what you get!  I hope you like.
I will be back here later tonight with some more updates!  So much going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!