Web1

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mini Cards

So I was playing with my odds and ends of paper.  You know the stuff.  The little pieces that you can't throw out.  The piece that you know you could use in your punch.
Ya you know the stuff!!
So anyway, I was playing around trying to find a way to use it up.  I decided I didn't have to make a "full size" card.  I did a swap a few years back with small 3x5 cards.  They were so cute.  So here I will share with you some of the ones I made.  I think they turned out great.  They are done with "colour duo"s.  They will be great for me to give to a customer, hostess or anyone for that matter.


Hope you all enjoy these.
Tomorrow might bring something interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!