Web1

Friday, February 4, 2011

First tutorial

OK so this is my very first tutorial!  I know it isn't the best, but I really enjoyed making it.

This is such a great way to change up how we do backgrounds.
For this tutorial you will need the following:

Big Shot (113439 - $132.95)
Square Lattice Embossing folder (119976 - $10.95)
Beautiful Wings (118139 - $15.95)
scrap card stock.

We start with using scrap cs in the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.
This is two of the butterflies that you will get out of the die.  Sorry they are so bright, I am not sure what happened. 
So we take these beautiful butterflies and snail them down to another scrap cs.  I always keep the butterflies that come out of the die.  I keep the extra ones and now I know what to do with them! I added some colour to my butterflies for this one.

Next we put the scrap cs with our butterflies into the Squared Lattice embossing folder.

Next, we run it through the big shot!
And let the Big shot do its magic!  
I love how this turns out.
Isn't it great!  My girlfriend said it makes it look like paper towel!  I hadn't thought of that.  It makes the paper  smooch so tight that you can't really tell that the paper was once two pieces!
This is another one that I did with different butterflies.


Now you have something you can use for a background, or just like it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!