Web1

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


What fun I have been having!
So I have decided to try and make many different cards. Let me know what you think of these ones.


This first one was so much fun! Thank you Susan for your stamp set.are now so many sets to use with this.
The truck and chair are perfect for those moving.
I love the way I used my sponges around the stamped image to make it look like a dirt road and a sky.
This card used Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White CS. I used the same inks but added the Marina Mist. This makes such a pretty sky!





Bashful Blue and Whisper White. Can you Spot the Differences?
I will tell you the differences if you ask!!

I hope to get to my cards more often. Let me know what you think.

Sale-a-bration is on!!

There are so many great things you can get this year.

Spend: Your customers will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $60 they spend (before tax and shipping)!

Host: A hostess will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $395 in workshop sales, in addition to our regular hostess benefits!

Contact me for more information, or to host a workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!