Web1

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Occasions mini

OCCASIONS MINI CATALOGUE
January 4–April 30, 2011

Have you see the Mini?
I am so in love with so many things in here.
So because I am so happy to go through the Mini, I am offering a
BLOG CANDY
Blog candy is something I have seen done on many different websites.
I get to pick a gift to give one person who enters. The person will be randomly chosen from all the people who enter.
When the name is drawn you will have 24 hours to email me your name addy and phone number.
I hope you like the way this will work.
All you have to do is enter to win. Do this by leaving a comment on my blog, asking to enter you.

This draw will happen January 21, 2011 at 8pm.
Good luck to all! Here is your Blog Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave advice. If there is something I have learned over the years it is that I can learn from others. See a card you would change, let me know what you would change! Thanks for your time!